2 oz cream cheese, softened
1/4 cup shredded cheese
1 tsp HVR dressing powder
1 sheet sea weed
1. Mix the cream cheese and HVR powder.
2. Spread the cream cheese over the sheet of sea weed.
3. Sprinkle with garlic/onion powder.
4. Spread 1/4 cup shredded cheddar over the cream cheese.
5. Roll, slice, and serve.
- Next time, I'll use 1 ounce of cream cheese--2 ounces plus 1/4 cup of shredded cheddar was just too rich.
- Try this with a thin slice of avocado, tomato, or smoked salmon in the roll.
- I've done this before using cauli-rice mixed in with the cream cheese--excellent!