Search This Blog

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Blog Update

Saskia has been helping me figure this blogger thing out.  Thanks, Saskia!  So far, I've posted mostly recipes--those are the easiest to transfer from my facebook page.  I will add my thoughts as I go...I LOVE to write essays!  I tried to separate the Lo-Carb Cafe entries from the Life Lessons entries, but couldn't figure out how to do it.  I will just have to assume my readers are smart enough to figure out which are which. ROTFL  In order to not overwhelm myself, I will try to limit myself to 2 or 3 blog/recipe transfers a day for the next few weeks.  I have over 1500 blog posts on my other site, but not all of them are appropriate for transfer.

Actually, when I get started sewing these bridesmaid dresses, I won't have much time to post.  I have 4 Renaissance festival dresses to sew, and they will be beautiful!  I'll post pictures when they're done.

Hopefully, I'll get a summer job, too.  If that happens, I'll have even less time to post.   Or, more to post.  Who knows?

1 comment:

  1. I'm just a newbie here too so we'll figure it all out someday. :)

    ReplyDelete