Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Butter Roasted Chicken with Vegetables

The thought of roasted chicken with vegetables--in butter--makes me salivate!  This recipe, from Wellness Mama's blog, is one of the best.  For Relza, this would be heaven--turnips and Brussels sprouts, roasted in butter, in the same meal!

Photo by Wellness Mama


If you're not trying to lose weight, you can use the ingredients she listed.  If you are on the earlier stages of the Atkins Nutritional Approach (ANA), use radishes (the red and white globe ones) or turnips (cut into 1 inch chunks) instead of the sweet potatoes.  The recipe also calls for carrots--these are a no-no on the earlier stages of the ANA, so you may need to avoid them yourself.  I include them for my family/guests.

Recipe and cooking instructions are here: Wellness Mama's Blog


2 comments:

  1. Steve, if I knew how, I would. What is the name of your blog?



    ReplyDelete