If you remember my previous blog, you'll remember that I thought the idea of Oopsies was ridiculous--until I tried them. Tonight, I'm making them with Torani SF syrup & dehydrated PB. I used the same recipe last week and it was delicious and decided to share.
4 eggs, separated
1/4 tsp Cream of Tartar
4 oz cream cheese
2 TBS Torani SF Chocolate Syrup
4 packets of Ideal sweetener
2 TBS dehydrated peanut butter (or peanut flour)
What to do:
- Preheat the oven to 300*F.
- Spray a standard-size 12 cupcake pan with Pam or grease well.
- Beat the egg whites with the Cream of Tartar--until it forms stiff peaks.
- Beat the egg yolks, cream cheese syrup, sweetener, and peanut butter until smooth.
- Gently fold the two mixtures together and mix as well as you can without deflating the egg whites.
- Ladle 1/4 cup of the mixture into each of the 12 cupcake wells.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Let sit in the oven for about 10 minutes after turning off the oven. (Check to make sure that they don't burn.)
Serve plain, with butter, or with SF jam. I made some of these in a muffin-top pan last week and added a smear of SF strawberry jam to each one...delicious! Since I made cupcake/muffin size this time, I'll probably slice them in half horizontally and smear the jam in the middle. (I've always been a fan of cutting a cupcake in half and putting it back together with the icing in the middle.)
This brand is 1 nC per TBS.